- Agri-Business Sector
- Excellent Career Potential
This is an excellent opportunity to have an impact on the growth and development of the specialist farm division of Davey New Zealand. This division markets a Water Quality Improvement & Compliance system for use on dairy, dry stock and poultry farms with an emphasis on Waikato, Taranaki/Manawatu and Southland regions. Customers using the solution have seen promising results in animal health and productivity improvement.
Reporting to General Manager, the appointee will take ownership for the strategic development of the division. You will manage projects, drive new business opportunities and develop sales and marketing initiatives to ensure exceptional levels of performance. You will actively contribute to the growth of business by seeking new sales opportunities and fostering collaborative relationships with farmers, Master Dealers and your network within the Agri-Business sector. You will also provide leadership and technical support to the Territory Manager and customers.
The successful candidate will be a strong business developer with a proven track record within the Agri-business sector dealing directly on farm. They ideally will be familiar with capital equipment sales and have the ability to sell a values based product. Candidates will be experienced in creating a culture of accountability and adept at leading and empowering people to achieve revenue and operational targets.
In addition we are seeking the following personal attributes:
• High level commercial acumen together with vital leadership and management skills that mark candidates as having potential.
• Proven ability to recognise market opportunities and create pathways to success.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop sound and enduring business relationships.
• A highly motivated, with a can do approach together with potential to step up in the future.
• Sound planning and prioritisation capabilities.
If you enjoy managing a sales territory along with leading sales staff and you are seeking long term development opportunities then this is the role for you. The successful candidate will earn an attractive base salary, vehicle and bonus.
If you feel that you meet the criteria, please hit the apply now button quoting 1057 or call to discuss your background on 09 3027010.