- Senior Role
- Great Opportunity
Our client is a progressive medium sized New Zealand business offering a supportive culture and an excellent team environment. This Territory Management position will suit an individual with a successful work history within the Grocery Channel who can demonstrate established trade relationships within the Waikato area.
Based in Hamilton or the surrounding area, you will be directly accountable for managing the Waikato, Pukekohe, Waiuku and Coromandel Territory and achieving profitable sales growth across a portfolio of market leading grocery brands. The role will act as a liaison point between the company and Foodstuffs, PEL, selected Four Square and Gilmours outlets. You will ensure flawless execution of customer sales plans ensuring high standards of customer service are achieved. You will drive sales opportunities, build excellent relationships, manage trade spend and negotiate instore promotional activity. In addition you will lead a team of Merchandisers.
We are keen to discuss this opportunity with consistent performers who have a proven ability to work independently and prioritise workload. In addition you will be able to identify:
• A proven track record in managing multiple grocery brands.
• Advanced selling and merchandising skills, combined with a high level of customer service.
• Strong Trade Maths and analytical abilities as well as an ability to think laterally when problem solving.
• A can do attitude along with the ability to generate fresh ideas and share them with the team.
• Excellent communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with people at all levels.
The company offers an attractive salary, car and bonus scheme together with the potential to advance in the future.
If you feel that you meet the brief please hit the apply now button quoting ref:1056