▪ North Shore Location
▪ Challenging Role
Our client is a highly successful private company which supplies industrial manufacturers with specialty and commodity chemicals from leading global manufacturers. The business has a focus on delivering tailored solutions to meet the needs of its customers in New Zealand, Australia, China and other countries.
In this co-ordination role you will effectively support the business to ensure that deadlines and expectations are met with regard to the directors’ activities, client presentations, stock planning and order completion. You will organise meetings, record plans and minutes and above all be capable of planning and co-ordinating other projects and functions.
Key responsibilities include:
▪ Prepare customised PowerPoint presentations.
▪ Organise customer samples.
▪ Stock management, completion of sales order sheets
▪ Optimisation of inventory levels.
▪ Liaison with customers and suppliers
▪ Diary management/project management.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be able to identify:
▪ Sound experience in sales support/import role ideally in manufacturing or a trading environment.
▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
▪ Well-developed problem solving with a critical eye for detail.
▪ Proven ability to manage a busy workload, with exceptional time management.
▪ Sound customer service and leadership skills.
▪ Advanced Excel skills and proficiency for analysing data.
▪ A Tertiary Qualification is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a successful company. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
To Apply, Hit the Apply Now Button, Please Quote Ref: 1058.